Friday 8 November 2013

Did you know about heel lifts?

I always wondered how to grow taller ever since people started luaghing at me for being small (a bit harsh). Well from years of searching for ways or even tricks to look taller I think I have found the perfect way.. height increasing insoles (heel lifts), You may be sniggering at the thought of them at the moment but out of all the different ways I have read about to get taller there is no doubt in my mind that wearing heel lifts is by far the best option for us small guys. Why? well bascally here is why ill bullet point the reasons so its easyier to read.

Heel lifts are:

Secret! NOBODY unless you give them your shoes and they look inside will ever find out your little secret to more height.

Comfortable... high heels elevator shoes they are all uncomfortable to wear whereas heel lifts are comfortable and wont damage your feet with their added orthotic supports and protection

3 inches or what ever, You can be 3 upto 3inches taller or adjust them to any height you wish to be!

Slowly adjust your height up.. create the illusion of growth.

Not so time consuming as stretching exercises are or other ways.

Affordable

Just great!

I think Iv explained everything I need to about heel lifts but if you still a worried about wearing them or want to know a little more reassure yourself and find out more about heel lifts here.

Thanks for reading folks.. more interesting and well brilliant blog posts by me coming up soon! Subscribe to my blog if you want updates as soon as I post.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Nice post, I wish to say that this article is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I like to look more posts like this. Please visit my web site GardenMore. Best Holiday Cottages Telford service provider.

    ReplyDelete